We are happy to announce that fourteen councils have achieved 100% participation for the 2014 Annual Fund. Congratulations and thank you to the members of Multi-Family Council Silver, Bronze, Blue and Gold, Industrial & Office Park Red, Commercial & Retail Development Council Blue, Urban Development/Mixed-Use Council Red and Gold, Community Development Council Silver and Blue, Affordable/Workforce Housing Council ODC, Hotel Development Council, Small-Scale Development Council Silver
Support the Annual Fund
Donations to the Annual Fund support ULI’s content, education, and leadership programs.
For more information about the Annual Fund, please e-mail Thomas Mitchell or call 860-219-9904.
- In Memory of James J. Curtis III
- Energy Foundation Gives $200,000 Grant to Urban Land Institute
- 2019 ULI Fall Meeting
- ULI’s Efforts to Promote Building for Health and Wellness Garner New Grants from the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
- Walton Family Foundation Supports Expansion of ULI Oklahoma in Northwest Arkansas
- J. Phillip Horne Named Chief Advancement Officer of the ULI Foundation
- ULI’s Real Estate Education Programs Receive Boost with Gift from Trustee Patrick L. Phillips
- Doug Abbey Named Chairman of ULI Foundation
- Final FY 2018 Product Council Competition Results
- Annual Fund & Council Competitions: FAQ