The ULI Foundation Fall Meeting Gala, held on the evening of October 5, 2015, generated net revenue of $340,000 for the benefit of ULI’s UrbanPlan program. Over 420 guests attended the Gala this year, marking the 45th anniversary of the Foundation. Foundation Governor Ron Nahas, part of the team of ULI members who created UrbanPlan in 1990, delivered a moving tribute on behalf of the program and the many donors, volunteers, and teachers whose contributions have brought the world of urban development to life in the classroom for over 30,000 students. Funds raised from the Gala will be used to support targeted efforts to expand the number of high schools and universities offering UrbanPlan, thereby educating a greater number of students about responsible planning and development. Also taking center stage at this year’s event was the Gala honoree, Foundation Governor George Marcus, who was recognized for his long history of contributions in support of the Foundation and his commitment of time and energy that have enabled many defining initiatives of ULI. Introducing George Marcus was ULI Foundation Governor John, McNellis.
Support the Annual Fund
Donations to the Annual Fund support ULI’s content, education, and leadership programs.
For more information about the Annual Fund, please e-mail Thomas Mitchell or call 860-219-9904.
- In Memory of James J. Curtis III
- Energy Foundation Gives $200,000 Grant to Urban Land Institute
- 2019 ULI Fall Meeting
- ULI’s Efforts to Promote Building for Health and Wellness Garner New Grants from the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
- Walton Family Foundation Supports Expansion of ULI Oklahoma in Northwest Arkansas
- J. Phillip Horne Named Chief Advancement Officer of the ULI Foundation
- ULI’s Real Estate Education Programs Receive Boost with Gift from Trustee Patrick L. Phillips
- Doug Abbey Named Chairman of ULI Foundation
- Final FY 2018 Product Council Competition Results
- Annual Fund & Council Competitions: FAQ