Explore the latest news, events and programming from the ULI Foundation with the Giving Back newsletter.
In the Fall 2013 issue, you will find articles about:
- The ULI Greenprint Center for Building Performance, whose members reduced carbon emissions and energy consumption by 3 percent compared with the previous year.
- ULI Foundation Governors are invited to participating in an upcoming Advisory Services panel in Vancouver, British Columbia.
- The debut of the Building Healthy Places Initiative, which will leverage the power of ULI’s global networks to shape projects and places in ways that improve the health of people and communities.
- Recommendations made by a multidisciplinary ULI Advisory Services panel about building resilient coastal communities in the wake of Hurricane Sandy.
- The Foundation’s support for the 100 Entrepreneurs Foundation, which helps wounded veterans to transition to private sector jobs.